Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by the lovely Mimi from Style du jour and I have to create my own list of 20 women that I admire.
Hmm, 20 women I admire.
It's not that I don't admire many people but I found it hard to pick 20, so I only picked 10. Forgive me Mimi for only listing 10 women.
1. Nicole Richie - I love Nicole, I ove her style and her sense of humour, she has learned from her mistakes.

2. Carine Roitfeld - I like her style and what she does with French Vogue

3. Coco Chanel - the little black dress, the trouser suit, the fabulous 2.55, we owe them all to Coco Chanel

4. Rachel Zoe - I admire her ability to stay focused and do her thing

5. Victoria Beckham - she is always impeccably put together from head to toe

6. Jessica Simpson - she was my fashion icon. And I adore her perfume "Fancy"

7. Sarah Jessica Parker - she seems very down to earth

8. Jennifer Lopez - a lot of people are saying that Jennifer Lopez isn't a good actress, but I think she is talented, she's also a great singer and an amazing dancer.

9. Kylie Minogue - she's a strong woman, I'm glad she is back on track after battling cancer

10.Alyssa Milano - she is super cute and I am a big fan of "Charmed"

I tag: Marina Ballerina, Choo, Laurel, Miss M, and Mimi-Kos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...