Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Smiles for the Birthday Girl.

Today we celebrated my darling niece Natalie's fourth birthday at Chuck E. Cheese with my immediate family.  Natalie's actual birthday is tomorrow, but she must have a few tests done at the hospital- so we celebrated a wee bit early. (You can read about that here & here.  I haven't been able to write about it in a coherent manner yet.  I am not nearly as strong as my big sisters... i admire them.)

So today i leave you with happy moments captured on a very happy day.
  (and if you could, please send happy thoughts & prayers to my brave sister & her baby girl tomorrow.  Hopefully we will be out of the woods soon!)
 & for an extra chuckle or two... me & my big sisters. <3.
 [katie, me, emily. july 2010.]
xoxo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...