Monday, July 5, 2010

Sweet Lolita Tea Party


Isn't she so cute? There's a *little bit* of a lolita schoolgirl in her. Some days, I feel like getting dolled up like this, then I remember I can't stand tights, and I don't do mini dresses.



I love how the sweets table, everything is proportional and set apart from each other in even spaces. French macaroons, pastel confections, cherry topped cupcakes, bundt cakes, jello molds and perfectly piped cakes, are just the right touch of elegant meets girly.

 I love all of the decadent white as well, from the gauzy curtains and dress, to the tea cart, chandelier and sofa. The neutrals to really make the colors of the sweets and pastel shoes appear magical.



Looks like someone had a sugar crash. What do you think got her, a day of baking, or too many sweets?
From Vogue Girl, Korea, 2007.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...