Monday, October 4, 2010

University room

Hello! I hope you've all had a happy Monday. I can't believe I've only been in Bath for just over a week... it feels like forever! Fresher's Week is now over unfortunately, so it's down to work. I had my first proper lecture today and have already been given a few assignments, including for this Wednesday and Thursday! Ouch. I finally got round to taking some photos of my new bedroom, which I have come to grow quite fond of over the past week.



The views from my window









It's nothing amazing at all, I just thought some of you might be interested in seeing how I've attempted to make it my own. I'm only going to be here for around 8 months, so I think it will do its purpose just fine! The salmon pink walls are a bit... interesting... (I just feel sorry for the guys who have to stay in these rooms!) but I'm very lucky to have my own little ensuite. I hope you all have a great week... I have lots of work to do but my younger sister is coming to stay with me at the weekend. I have never been so excited to see her!
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...