Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Art


I used to do a lot of drawing, it is something I truly enjoy with minimal storage for supplies, so I can't figure out why I haven't done it in a while. On Etsy's Alchemy requests (where a buyer posts a "want ad" for custom items, and sellers bid to do the project) I have been selected to do a number of fun art. Here is one I am working on now.

It is an ink drawing of the Empire State building. I drew 2 (yes 2!)... and my dilema is that I prefer the first steeple over the second. I was able put the old steeple onto the new building drawing and it looks way awesome, but I am unable to save it as a whole picture, still trying to work on that. I am of course not an archetect, and my art classes of yore have long passed, so the lines aren't all perfectly aligned with the horizon... but the point is for a good and homey, handrawn appeal. Anyways, here it is for your veiwing pleasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...