Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lesson: Check the clothes before you buy!

After class I passed by eaton center and went to UB at les ailes de la mode because I thought there was a sale going on and it's even better than last week. Every top is 3 for 10$ and jeans are 10$ each.They're trying to cleaning the spring and summer merchandise I guess.



Tunic with bat arms? 3$
3$

This dress has a biiig hole and I only noticed once i tried it on home and not in the store so bakaaaa. I'll try to exchange tomorrow but since it's final sale I don't know if they let me. Do you check your clothes before you buy them? For holes, broken zipper, etc because I don't. I always assume that it's in perfect condition and I go like lalala.......too carefree ^^.


3$
Another shirt dress - 3$ original 30$
I really needed tank tops so yay

They still have lots of marchandise left so pass by if you can!For 3$ you can even use it as sleepwear I figured.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...