Saturday, September 6, 2008

On gloomy saturday

I went to grocery shopping with my dad at Maxi & Cie and discovered those JOE fresh belts on clearance. 0.44$ each from 10$ XD. I grabbed 6 of them in different colors and styles.


Same style in different colors =__=


Afternoon shopping after school yesterday. I didn't plan to buy something. I never do!But ended up with 3 things instead. I'm in a cardigan/vest phase right now. 6.50$ each from Urban Planet. Not my favourite store due to the quality but I couldn't resist the 50% off lowest ticketed price.

Oh and I passed by UB at les Ailes de la Mode but didn't have the chance to go in because my friend doesn't like that store. They have all summer and spring items for 50% off lowest ticketed price though. I'll pass my later this week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...