Saturday, September 13, 2008

September buys

I told myself to be on a shopping ban until Winter but I seem not be very successful so far =\




Halter Vest - 7.50$ UB


Long Dress Shirt - 7.50$ UB


My Yves Rocher order came yesterday

-Facial Mist spray 5$, Vanilla Lip Balm 1$, Strawberry Lip Balm 2$, Ming Shu sample 7ml - 2$!, Serum Vegetal cream - freebie ^^, 5 lipsticks sample - free. I don't like the colors.


Guess shoulder bag, it has 2 straps from Guess warehouse sale - 35$ but the bf bought it ^^;.
Ae Order came too.

AE boyfriend cardigan - 26$ with 40% off. still expensive huh. AE T-shirt. 3.50$ Going to use it for volleyball
AE Tshirt: 5$
Old Navy Cardigan - 6$. It was 10$ on sale then i used the 40% off coupon that I printed out. It worked, they didn't ask for any SPC card. yay



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...