Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chiffon & Ruffles at Zipia

I see ruffles and chiffon everywhere now, in Zara for instance. By the way Zara is having a second round for marking items down, I just passed by there today and only managed to get a top because I was with friends and didn't want to bore them and the paying line was loooooooooooong. Crazy women.

Here are the the outfits that I chose for the theme =3. Zipia people have the ability to turn something simple, let's say a simple shirt into something special by layering them with other items or wearing them in a different way. It is always good to go there for inspiration whenever you're stuck with your warderobe!





I am falling back in love with pale pink =3, no more black and grays.
Dress + Heels + Jeans never looked this good.Who says that you have to wear dresses with leggins?


Simple Shirt
Worn tucked into pencil skirt, looks much better no?
Worn with dress, I like this combination the most.


Night ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...