Friday, March 20, 2009

Day and Night

Hello there! I have returned to the world of blogging after a break during which I was working very hard at school!

I've collected a few of my favourite items of the moment, from Topshop and Urban Outfitters, and created my favourite day and night looks of the season.

DAY

I think this top (£18 from Topshop) is just so lovely. It fits in perfectly with the floral trend at the moment. Would look lovely with either shorts or skinny jeans and a black cardi.

I adore the colour of this top (£32 from Topshop) - it reminds me of all those pastel ice cream colours that are always so prevelant in the summer season! Team with skinny jeans for a nice spring/summer look.

I really do think these sandals are gorgeous. They would look amazing with skinny jeans and either of the tops above and at £16 from Topshop, I think they are a bargain!

NIGHT

My night items are all a little more expensive, but you always spend more on a going out dress than on a day dress!

This silk mini dress from Topshop (£65) is just divine. I think it would look amazing with tanned legs and very high shoes - check out the ones below.

I am just in love with this sequinned tunic (£65 from Topshop). I can see it looking amazing with some wetlook leggings, or some dark skinny jeans. The detailing is just exquisite. For all those sequins, £65 really isn't that expensive!
Now, I don't know about you, but I have always felt a bit funny about long jumpsuits. But when I saw this one from Urban Outfitters (£55), I changed my mind! I think it looks great! Team it with the grey shoes below and you have an instantly chic outfit. I've seen outfits just like this one in Vogue for a lot more money!

I really really love these very high grey heels (£65 from Topshop). I think they would look great with almost anything! Grey is a brilliant colour for shoes to stop black dresses looking TOO black.
There you have it - my favourite clothes at the moment!
Love Polly AB xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...