Sunday, March 1, 2009

My favourite LBDs

Hey, sorry we haven't updated for a while. We got quite busy with exams, but we should be back on track now :)

The Little Black Dress is an essential part of your wardrobe. The good thing is that you can get a Little Black Dress in so many different styles now that it is simple to choose one that you like. Here are a few interesting ones (for all different occasions) that have caught my eye lately...

This bodycon dress from Topshop (£38) is sooo gorgeous. I love the grey panel at the bottom, and the one strap is right on trend at the moment. It is great for going out, parties, clubbing etc.




I love this £45 from Warehouse. It is quite smart and not too short so it's good for dinners as well as going out in the evenings. I love the see-through ruffles at the top and the shape is lovely and slimming.


The price of this Boohoo dress is great... only £20, reduced from £25 (it's on sale so if you want it you need to hurry!) It looks really versatile - it could be worn during the day at work or school with thick tights, coloured cardi and flats, as well as suited for going out with opaque tights and heels!



I bought this Urban Outfitters dress for New Year and I love it. It is good for parties with heels, or just dinners and special occasions with the fam with flat shoes. It is cotton so not too dressy, but the lace makes it extra special and interesting. And I love the cut out at the back. It is quite good for £38 too.


I want this £58 dress from Urban Outfitters so badly! I tried it on at the weekend and I really liked it. It is a nice shape and just so pretty.


xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...