Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lapin and Me

I stumbled across the most lovely website today, full of cutesy little things such as badges, notebooks and stickers. Take a peek at http://www.lapinandme.co.uk/

These are a few of my favourites:

Just look at this stunning tin tea set. It's so pretty! And the case is glorious too! It is a bit pricey at £30, but my god, I think it is worth it. However, I think it is a toy for kids, so I'm not sure I can splash out on it. But when I have kids, they are definitely getting one!



I don't know about you, but I certainly read Topsy and Tim books when I was little, so these fridge magnets make me feel all nostalgic. I love them! They are just £1.95 each. I want at least three please!

I really love this floral notebook (£12), there is just something about it that makes me love it. It would brighten up anyone's desk or handbag.



Pretty up your fridge with this beautiful flower fridge magnet. Such a stunning and vibrant design will make your fridge the best looking of all your friends! And they're only £5.50!


There is also a shop in London, on Columbia Road. I love Columbia Road, all the shops are so lovely. Take a trip there if you have a Sunday to spare, you wont be disappointed.

Love,

Polly AB xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...