
Last Monday my sister, Martha, and I took a day trip to Paris (a gift from my Godmother for my 18th birthday... yes she is the BEST Godmother in the world).
We had to get up at 4.30am to catch the tube to catch the Eurostar (to catch the Metro... phew). And you won't be seeing ANY pictures of our faces at this point. But here is the pretty sunrise... I very rarely get to see this!

Here is the DOUBLE-DECKER METRO. My sister and I were practically jumping up and down with excitement while all the cool Parisians gave us really weird looks. I mean, come on, a double-decker Metro! They seriously should introduce double-decker tubes in London.
Me in the courtyard outside Le Louvre. The architecture is seriously so beautiful


We dropped some pennies into the fountain... yeah, we're so English.

This is the cute cafe where we stopped for lunch
Martha looking out over the river Seine
We wandered along the river and looked at all the lovely stalls (also top picture). The whole area is just so so pretty.





It was sooo hot. Like, too hot. Over 30 degrees celcius hot. Me enjoying my mango sorbet (it was the best!)


We spent the afternoon shopping in this really cool place that Polly AB's Mum recommended to us. Here is some pretty stationary:
We found an amazing shop where I took loads of photos, but I will save that for another post along with the name of the area (which I can't remember right now!)Ile De Saint Louis:


I will show you my purchases another time! I only bought a couple of things due to how expensive Paris is.
And here is the sunset off the Eurostar on the way home.

Polly X
0 Comments:
Post a Comment