Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wishful Wednesday...

I haven't done this in a while so I thought I would take the chance today!

I saw this H&M skirt in Glamour magazine and really like it. Only £19.99 too!



This is how they suggest wearing it on the website, but I think this is just too much black (plus she looks really out of proportion or is that just me!?)


In Glamour they 'teamed' it with a grey sweater (Urban Outfitters), leather jacket (H&M), black leather belt (Whistles) and black suede ankle boots (River Island). I think this would work better because I guess it has to be 'toughened up' a bit due to it's girliness! And I love that they chose pieces all from Highstreet shops. I am sick of seeing all the lovely clothes in magazines, then being disappointed when I see that they are £1,000 designer pieces. (The images below are not the ones featured in Glamour)
I love this post today by Oh, hello friend.
Polly x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...