Thursday, September 24, 2009

Autumn Inspired Fashion Tutorials




I'm keeping today's post short due to a surprise craft fair this weekend and all of the crazy that goes into preparing for that! But really, can anything get better than incredibly awesome and easy fall inspired fun and fashion, that is also cheap, easy and pretty? Enjoy these tutorials,  I know I will!! :)




 

 


rosette cluster pillow from felt furnishings via etsy storque
just imagine using these cluster flowers on a shirt, bag, headband, garland...

 
tipi tutorial, enjoy that fall weather! via sew mama sew



Oh, how my fingers are twitching to shred some fabric and get out my glue gun, needle and thread... oh yes, it will happen next week, my dear friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...