Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my {muses}.

i was in fourth grade, laying on the floor in front of our living room t.v. with my feet resting on the fireplace step. my siblings were all in high school and it was a saturday night. naturally, saturday night live was what we had all gathered to watch. this saturday there were new anchors on weekend update. one was tina fey. one was jimmy fallon.
as i watched that night i was especially delighted to see a funny woman with glasses & confidence receiving all the laughs. i, in that very moment, embraced my corky-nerdiness. as time went on came to simply adore tina fey & amy poehler.

“I like to crack the jokes now and again, but it’s only because I struggle with math.” -Tina Fey.
I want to go on the record and say I have never urinated in public. But the night is still young.”-Amy Poehler.


xo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...