Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

I meant to start blogging again on the 28th, but I couldn't really think of anything to blog! My "to blog" folder is empty, and after Christmas, when all the relatives had gone I kind of felt a bit deflated and bored.

2009 has been a good year, busy but good. I had my 18th (and therefore was able to go out more :) ), got various part time jobs, did my A levels, had a brilliant long summer, started art college, made some lovely new friends and applied to university. phewww. Have you all had a good year? What have you been up to?

I have already hit the sales! Topshop had an amazing sale and I managed to get there on the first day of it so I managed to get some good bargains with the voucher I got for Christmas. I got this black velvet dress that I've wanted for a while - reduced from £35 to £15 :)


(By the way that's not me... it's some random girl... I couldn't find the dress on the website. I like her heel boots though !) I also splashed out on this lacey top for £32... it's quite different to stuff I usually wear but I really like it. I'm going to a nice restaurant tonight and I think I'll wear my black dress for the first time then.


You know the website fmylife? Well if you don't, you really should. Anyway, I discovered Mylifeisaverage. It's even better.. I could read those stories all day. This is one of my favourites:

"This morning, my dad told me about how last night he dreamt that in the middle of the night, I was in his room and I said, "The chipmunk is swimming away! If you listen, you can hear the banana pickle!". It wasn't a dream. I went into his room to get my laptop back and when he woke up I said something weird so he would think he was dreaming if he remembered it. MLIA"

It makes me laugh. Sorry this post has been really all over the place! Like I said, I wasn't very inspired to post anything!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
Lots of love x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...