Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inspired Interiors: Subtle Florals and Natural Pink Undertones


We just got back in town, and my Christmas decorating is still everywhere. I'm longing to put it all away and have a clean slate.  There is something so simple, yet full of character in these following images, I hope to incorporate some sense of crisp color and personality in the home eventually, while maintaining a natural feel. I love the subtle use of florals to work that romantic feel. (If only I could paint those dark beige renter walls.)
Is it just me, or do these images feel a little bit country, a little bit modern?
 
Also, I came across this post at Censational Girl, that talks about taking better pictures of interiors. I guess I had better learn to work my manual shooting!




rustic pink and black/white dining room ~ shilo byrd



Possibly my favorite. the plank floors, the modern bed and subtle colors with a flash of florals. 
Such a cozy and airy feeling.

*And if you want some inspiration overload of similar design ideas, then visit
Alexc's pintrest or Seamlife Creative's Pintrest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...