Monday, March 28, 2011

Rule Breaking Monday with Clothed Much: White on White



As a stay at home mom, I *rarely* get dressed up, and that's saying a lot for a hairstylist who used to live to get all fashioned out. So, for my very first outfit post and Clothed Much's Rule Breaking Monday, I thought this white on white outfit was appropriate. I tend to shy away from color (I'm trying to change that), so all my cardigans are white or ivory. I didn't think a white blouse would work under a white cardi, but I kind of like it. I loved this swiss dot blouse, but it does a weird poof thing when I tuck it since it's an empire waisted tie shirt and is an awkward length untucked, to I needed to cover it since I haven't hemmed it yet.



{cardi: target/ skirt: h&m thrifted, blouse: jc pennies, belt: thrifted vintage, necklace: vintage rhinestone}

I see now how this cardigan has a bubble shape right above the hem and doesn't work with the belt, and I'm not feeling the pleated skirt either, but at least it helped control the shirt poofiness.... oh well, better luck next time!



*Don't forget about my 40% jewelry shop sale and jewelry giveaway here!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...