Friday, March 14, 2008

So Cute !!! ... & My Blog Banner Revealed



Look at what the lovely Madelaine made for me!! Once I muster up some funds, I should really purchase these from her. She is a wonderful artist and photographer that is trying her hand at something new, see her blog for more info. You absolutely must check out her lovely shop.

Here is a little teaser of her work! She has been featured in my blog before, here.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOG BANNER

Also, I get soooo many compliments on my blog banner. I wish I had the skills and creativy to do such a lovely thing. I purchased it from SweetFaerieDesigns and I am very happy with it. Go check out her blog for even more inspiration.

The apple green and rose cameo necklace from my Jeweled Ambrosia shop was featured in this sweet treasury, thanks to the wonderful The Peach Tree !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...