Thursday, September 3, 2009

100th post


I can't believe that we have posted 100 posts up here.

Thank you to everyone who has read our blog over the last 7 months. It has been such fun blogging, and I hope to continue in the future.

Polly AB came back yesterday and it was lovely to see her for dinner this evening. It's scary how our lives are about to change loads. It's going to be a shock, I think, (I'm not big on change...) but I am excited too. I start art college in a couple of weeks and I'm really nervous, but also looking forward to doing something after lazying around for the last three months!

Anyway, I came across this video on Gemma Booth's blog back in May, and have only just got round to posting it up here! It's a lovely video and the music makes me happy.



Treasure Box from Gemma Booth on Vimeo.

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...