Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's a crazy mad house


Forever 21 actually opened in Montreal today (yesterday when you look at what time it is now) already and let me tell you, I've never seen anything like this. It's even worse than Boxing day! The line to pay was going all around the store on both floors and people actually actually stand there and wait. The store has two floors, the upper floors has their special collection for parties I think and the lower floor has all the other items. It's pretty big but it looks so messy already. Now I understand why people don't like to shop at F21.


The prices were very reasonable and the quality doesn't seem so bad. Now the problem is that every girl is going to run to F21 to buy clothing instead of UB or Costa Blanca or other teen stores. Costa Blanca is just beside F21 and it was so empty and they just moved there. I feel sorry for them.


I didn't get anything today as I didn't want to stand in line and I had to meet friends to go eat in chinatown.
Taken with my crappy cellphone:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...