Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pin Board


I made myself clear my cork board and start afresh. I pinned up scraps that I had been saving and continued to pin up other things that inspired me over time. I think I will make myself do this every couple of months or so.


It was so crowded before, it's refreshing to have a little space.



Although I'm looking forward to art school, I think I'm going to miss the lazy lifestyle that I've been leading the last few months, especially these last couple of weeks. It's so relaxing to be able to lie in until almost midday and be alone in the house to slowly wake up and enjoy breakfast peacefully. I've been seeing friends a lot before university or gap years begin for everyone and it's been so nice. But there's only a week and a half left now, summer is slowly ending.

I hope you all have a lovely week xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...