Monday, June 16, 2008

Gladiator Sandals...

...is an must have item this summer!There'are so many styles to choose from and I have no idea which one to choose. I can't wear those wedges gladiators from nine west so it definitely has to be something flat. I looked around and here is what I found:


19.50$ US from Oldnavy.com but unfortunately they don't ship to Canada. They come in dark/light Brown, White and Gold Boooo. I tried to look them up in stores and only found 2 pairs of size 9 which were huge. I'm slowly wondering if canadians get the left overs from Oldnavy because their size selection is only L - XXL!!It's rare that you can find a S or XS from my experience.




17.99$ from cutesyshoes.com Their shoes are so cheap but the shipping kills if you don't live in the US.


16.99$ at cutesyshoes. They look comfy don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...