Saturday, June 21, 2008

Zara Summer Sale

Zara sale has started here in Canada but I wouldn't go there yet as the prices are only marked a few dollars down. Like for example 10$ from a 90$ dress, not a good deal in my opinion. I'm sure that the second mark downs will be in a few weeks.Despite that, whenever I go into a Zara store, the line to pay is so long even if there's no sale going on. I know that Zara makes knocks off of famous designers but people are just so obsessed with it. And why don't they make more cashes instead of two only per floor?

I went shopping today, again, yesterady I went with a friend and we are not shop-compatible at all so I prefer shopping alone sometimes.

I'm wondering if people do mind shopping alone?Do you? I enjoy it because you don't have to feel bad about the other person waiting for you and you can go to any stores that you like without restrictions. Of course, the ideal is to have a twin with the same style as you and someone patient which makes it a lot more fun to shop I find.


/end rant

I'll post the stuff that I got during this week tomorrow . So broke now, must save for TO trip.o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...