Thursday, April 30, 2009

Box of Memories







My mum put these tiny tiny objects together when she was little and I have always coveted it. I love wondering where each little object came from. It is now displayed in my sister's room (jealous!).
Here is a picture with my hand, just to show how tiny and cute these things are.


One day I really want to make one myself. Maybe in the summer, when there is more time. It would be so lovely and quite easy to do. I saw similar box things sold in Portobello once (why oh why didn't I buy one?) for about £10 - £15 I think. Everyone has loads of little bits and bobs around. From now, from their childhood, or you could even buy some pretty things from shops if you want something more modern. It really is a lovely thing that can display all of your memories, and you can keep it forever.


I love very little things. They make me feel really happy!
Polly R x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...