Thursday, April 23, 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M launch

So Matthew Williamson`s collection was launched today (yesterday actually) and I passed by H&M in downtown today to see how it looks like and if there are many ppl but to my surprise I only found a small rack with cardigans,t-shirts, cropped jeans jacket and dresses. Were all the other items gone or they never were there to begin with. Moreover, noone seems to be really interested in it from what I was observing, maybe it's because it was 6pm or Montrealers simply don't care for Matthew Williamson?Like other crazy shoppers.


I am not very fond of it I must say, maybe because it's too colorful?I wouldn't buy it just because it's designer clothing honestly.Okay, maybe if I was millionair .












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...