Sunday, September 26, 2010

Toasty bedlinen




I have a confession to make... I have a slight obsession with duvet covers. It all started when I was 9 years old and I was given one covered in fairies. It was so cute.

10 years later and I still drool over beautiful bedlinen. I don't own very many sets, but I wish I did! I have adored this Muted Candy Stripe by Toast for over a year now. It's the perfect colours and simple design, mixed with Toast's muted and rustic style, that makes it so lovely. I was hoping to ask for one for Christmas but was dismayed to discover that they don't do a 'single' size and seeing as both my bed at home and at uni are single... it's a bit of an all-round fail really!

I moved into university in Bath yesterday and it's really lovely. I'll try and do a bit of posting this week (I wrote this one last week) but I think the next few weeks are going to be a bit up and down along with finding my way and settling in. I only just got the internet set up as well so we'll see how this works!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...