Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Personal Style: Vested To the Fair

I love this shirt b/c it reminds me of Guenevere's mustard major cowl/boat necked dress in Camelot during The Take me To the Fair scene with Sir Lionel. (nerd, I know.) I went out on a limb and paired it with this baggy charcoal jersey-ish vest. Maybe it's not that cute, but I like it, so there. I think I'm going to take the vest in and make it a tad tighter.

I got this bag for free at a clothing swap. Have you ever been to one? Hosted one?

 I did Jo's messy low side ponytail (tutorial)... only mine didn't turn out as messy. sadface.


 I blinked in almost every photo. This is the best I've got.
 
Going to the gym has been great for my abs and finally losing the baby weight. As for my a*s.. not so much, It's shrinking! That's not a good thing in my book. I guess I'll have to workout then go home and gorge on some brownies or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...