Monday, May 18, 2009

Not a bum anymore...!

Miss got herself a summer job yes, the miracle happened, don't ask me how. Expect the unexpected. And guess what, it's just right in the middle of downtown, meaning that I have no choice not to pass by Zara, Simons, H&M every day aha. Starting tomorrow, it'll be hard to get up considering my insomniac sleep patterns but I have no choice.

And this is what I bought last week at Zara, $9.95. It's really long, can be worn with leggings. I really like the fabric of it, so airy and soft. My mom thinks that the image is scary >_<. I didn't even notice what it was until I got home....

Well, well have a good week everyone!I think Mtl's weather is in its period, very unpredictable, it was freaking cold yesterday, 8C! And it's supposed to go up to 26C on thursday tsts, i don't know what to wear anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...