Thursday, August 20, 2009

10 questions for me.

My lovely friend Helen passed on this little quiz to me yesterday from her blog...
so i suppose i'll let you in on some scoop from my life.

The rules are, erase the answers already listed and fill in my own then pass it on to four bloggers of my choice. So here it is:

1. Who is the hottest Movie Star?
seeing as how conan o'brien is not a movie star...
i'll have to go with hugh laurie.
He is a F-O-X.
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought?
My plane ticket to Germany back in 2005. $1,200 i think?

3. What is your most treasured memory?
Oh, that is far too difficult. I have so many treasured memories, so many. And i have an excellent memory which proves to be both a blessing & at some times, a curse.
I would say that my entire childhood was a treasure. My family is incredible.

but here's a funny memory for you all:
My sister katie & i used to share a room when i was a little girl. She had a poster of Albert Einstein on the wall next to our bed & every night i would make her take it down because i was terrified of it! thanks sister, i still appreciate that. ; )

4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
My blankey Pinkey. I have slept with her every night since having recieved her when i was three months old in the hospital for a stomach problem. I used to take her in my backpack on stormy days incase a tornado were to hit our house, so she would be safe with me.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made?
i'm going to steal Helen's brilliant answer:
"My mistakes have led me to here."

6. 4 words to describe yourself?
i like to laugh.

7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008?
highlight: KU winning the NCAA Men's basketball National Championship.
lowlight: My Grandma Allen's passing.

8. Favorite Film?
A Very Long Engagement.

9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you.
I can not stand cotton balls, papertowels, q-tips, popscicle sticks, etc. they give me goosebumps & makes me cringe... like how "fingernails on a chalkboard" are to some.

10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
PepperAnn!! i wrote a paper in 9th grade on how much alike we are.

The four bloggers I am tagging with this Meme are:
sara
tooj
barb
belle

xo-
p.s. did you see my about me page i added??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...