Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back from holiday


I'm back from France and I feel refreshed and relaxed and but glad to be back.
The absence of my A level results in the pile of post awaiting us this evening has worried me a little, but I will try and be patient until Monday!
France was lovely, we went swimming and kanoeing in the Dordogne, had bonfires outside, ate baguette with grilled vegetables and rosé, I read three brilliant books, relaxed, sunbathed in the heat, got a tan and blonder hair from the sun and also plenty of sleep.




Five days of an orchid

I love looking through blogs and seeing what I've missed while I've been away. Some lovely links:
Her creativity continues to amaze me
Let's meet at dusk
Loverrrly photographs
Love xxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...