Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer loving


As promised, here are a few pieces that I have my eye on this summer!

I'm starting off with this beauty. I LOVE Darling dresses (you can get them through ASOS). I bought this dress by Darling last year and I still adore it.
I really really want this dress (£40). It ticks all the summer wishlist boxes: floral, sash, lightweight fabric, peter pan collar.


Next up: sandals from The Frye Company. These are a little too expensive ($158), but I am looking for a cheaper version as they are exactly what I've been searching for! They are so pretty and girly.




I've already started looking out for a bikini and this one is a definite possibility! I love the dusty, slightly peachy pink of this stripey top from ASOS (£14).


The shape of this Pins and Needles dress from Urban Outfitters (£52) is so classic and flattering. And extremely summery! So pretty.


I'm up for wearing crop tops this summer, with high-waisted denim shorts. I love this crop top from Topshop (haha that rhymes!) for £12.

Another beautiful floral sundress from ASOS (this one is £37.90 by Mango)


I need to stop stealing my sister's denim jacket and get one for myself to wear with all these floral dresses. This one is £90 from ASOS but I think I'll track down a cheaper one!


I adore dark blue and white on a bikini any day, and this pattern is so lovely. (Top £20 and bottoms £14 from Accessorize)
I tried on this Sparkle and Fade tshirt from Urban Outfitters quite recently and loved it for it's sheer fabric and colourful pattern. I will own it soon once I've got over the fact that it's £30 for a tshirt. 


I hope you enjoyed my summer wishlist! There's a definite theme going on here: lots of similar colours and floral patterns! 
(I'm sure I'll be making another one in a few weeks!)
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...