Saturday, April 24, 2010

Recent purchases!


First of all, more doily love.
I couldn't resist this beautiful little handmade doily in a charity shop this week for £3.
I can't decide where to put it.
It looks quite sweet pinned up under this tiny framed needlebox print


I also found this gorgeous floral strap top in Topshop
I'm wearing it today with vintage denim shorts and I feel so summery!


I like the way the straps and waist are adjustable.

And by the way, how exciting is this?!
I think I will have to do a giveaway when I reach a higher number of readers!

It's so hot and lovely here in London today, I'm inspired to do a summer clothes wishlist this week with loooads of florals so stay tuned! I would do it today but I wouldn't want to waste this beautiful weather.
Have an amazing weekend my loves
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...