Friday, May 28, 2010

Flowers


When I'm putting off doing my work, I often pick up my camera and take pictures of random things. Yesterday it was flowers in my garden. I love this time of year when everything is in bloom. So pretty and happy.





What are you up to this weekend? My parents and little brother have gone to the Pyrenees for 10 days, so my sister (who is 17) and I are at home together. It's the longest we've been home alone together (last time it was 2 days and we argued SO MUCH. Not good. I did have my Bath interview though so I think that made me really stressy. Hopefully this time will be better!)
We're celebrating our freedom by making cosmos and going to see Sex and the City 2 tonight. Can't wait!
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...