Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New cake stand


One of my little life-long dreams has been fulfilled.
My mum met up with her friend last week, just after her friend had been to the Graham and Green sale and had picked up a beautiful glass cake stand for herself. My mum made a comment about how much I would love one of those... and the next day her friend turned up with one for me!
I think my mum was a bit annoyed having to fork out £40 (yes, even after 50% off!) but I am happy :)


It was sitting on the kitchen table after I got back from babysitting late last night. So of course, today I had to fill it with cupcakes galore.



I like the way it can be split into three separate stands too. So the big one could be used for a big cake, and the small one for chocolates at a party or something.



Sorry for the overload of pictures. I couldn't narrow them down!


These cupcakes were baked using the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook, but I found the recipe online for you here if you want to use it. If I may say so myself, these cupcakes are delicious! The sponge is a light sponge with banana, cinamon and ginger and the chocolate icing is to die for.


I did a photoshoot of my printed hammock, floor cushions and picnic set at the weekend. The photos aren't amazing - it was such a hot day that I had to take them quickly as both the model and I were dying in the heat! But anyway, stay tuned either tonight or tomorrow as I'm going to do a post with some of the photographs!
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...