Saturday, May 29, 2010

Urban Outfitters Home


I love the Home section of Urban Outfitters. They pick such great and fun things. (Though I usually can find the same items for so much cheaper on Amazon! Especially with their cameras and books). Here are a few things that I love at the moment.

I really like their new set of floral bowls and plates. They're so pretty.

I would love some polaroid film, but seeing as it's so hard to get hold of, these are lovely to stick on your fridge or whatever.

I still love this doily clock :)


Floral duvet set from Pip Studio


And some LO-VE pillows

Bulldog clip hooks. These would be so useful for handbags or coats


Pretty floral rug

I think drinking out of this would make me smile every morning


Mini pastel bunting is SO cute. I think I might make my own though, easy enough and much cheaper!


I have seen this butterfly letter holder in the shop for a while but now they've just got it in this icy blue it's a whole lot prettier. I kind of want one for my desk!


These mini drawers are kind of expensive at £24, but they're so cute. The drawers are made out of china. They would be really good for storing bits and bobs


More Pip Studio prettiness. I adore these ultra floral and colourful cushion covers
This globe lantern would look so fun in a kid's room


I saw this cake stand the day before my mum suprised me with this one. I still love the floral vintage-style plates.


And that's all! Hmm I think I could spend my whole life in that shop.
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...