Friday, August 27, 2010

Spain and France photographs

I've finally gotten (is that a word?!) round to organising my photographs from the rest of the holiday. My laptop is being so slow at the moment and I think it's something to do with the fact that I have too many photographs filling up space. It keeps complaining about "low disc space". So until I manage to order one of those storage computer thingys to put old photos on, blogging and editing photos is going to be pretty slow!

I forgot to take many photos in Spain (whoops! Very unlike me!). We went to the beach everyday, all day, and I didn't want to get my camera ruined from sand/ sea so I generally didn't take it. I took a few on a disposable but it's not developed yet.

The view from the house we rented was beautiful...


In the evenings we'd get back from the beach and sit reading and looking at the view, drinking sangria and eating bagette with homemade aioli. It was so relaxing, I wish I could go back!


After Spain we drove back up to the South of France, to the same house that we go to every year. It's always the same three families staying there and it's the highlight of every year. Again I don't have many pictures to post as they are all of family/ friends that I'm not sure they'd want posted up here!


We always spend a night at the annual fete at the hamlet half an hour's walk away. It's always a hilarious night with the best food and lots of embarrassing dancing that we like to forget the rest of the year please!




It's always my mum's birthday when we're in France, but because this year was a big one, we had a
 party. We had a traditional "Sports Day" because there were so many people. We had mojitos and a barbeque (we ran out of tables so had to use a table tennis table as well, but it worked out fine!) then went swimming when it was dark.




I so wish I was there now! It's like winter here in London at the moment.

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...