Saturday, September 4, 2010

Around my room


Cork board (yes I AM the one pulling all the stupid and ugly faces in that photobooth picture)


Print stolen from my sister's room (she didn't want it anymore but I think it's so cute)


New boots that I bought last weekend when I was embracing Autumn. Then summer came back. Can't wait to wear them - they look super duper cosy!




Lavender brought back from Southern France


Basket from Spain


A huge massive mess of my Ikea stuff waiting to be taken to university. Three weeks today! Eek!


Hello lovelies! I finished my internship at Orla Kiely yesterday and it was an amazing experience. I'm even more excited to start my textile design course now! I hope to get back to less quick posting now that I have a bit more time. My CSN goodies have been arriving gradually in the post so there's a review coming up in the next week or so. I hope you're all well and having a fun weekend xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...