Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Liz + Nick = True Love.

this past August, my best friend Liz married the Love of her life Nick.  the wedding was amazing & it was such wonderful honor to be apart of their special day.here are a few of many beautiful moments from the day.
[Liz on her way to walk down the aisle.]
[Nick before seeing his beautiful bride.]


[giggles galore after the photographer asked me how Liz & I met & i said Craigslist.]
 
[outside of KU's Allen Fieldhouse with Phog AllenRock Chalk Jayhawk, baby!]
[taking a break full of laughs before the reception.]
 
 
 

Dearest Liz & Nick ,
Congratulations again on your beautiful marriage.  I Love the amount of Love you have for each other & how much of an inspiration you are to everyone.  You are a gorgeous reminder of True Love & how very real it is. 
Thank you so much for inviting me to share in your wonderful day. with so much Love, Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...