Tuesday, February 24, 2009

= [

[random]
OMG I wasted hours trying to unlock my account at Bank Nationale.I forgot the answer to my secret question and now they blocked me =O. Tried to call the support ppl and you have to answer questions like: In which year did you open your account? Do you remember which special program you took? How in the hell am I supposed to remember those things...I failed at those questions lol. Now I have to go see the nearest branch to get those info then call them again *sigh*. They're so bitchy. And what in the world is 'bank sort code'?I looked at my transaction papers but still can't figure out what it is. Is it only on a cheque? I am so clueless.

On a more delightful note, I'm going to go shopping with a friend tomorrow yay!

[/end random]

And to make this entry not text-only: Aren't those Guess sandals to die for?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...