Friday, February 20, 2009

Summer Wardrobe


Well, I don't know about you, but with March and Spring coming up, I have started to think about my summer wardrobe. This year I want to buy so many pretty pretty things. And I would love to get a white dress. I have my eye on these things so far: I will definitely be trying it on sometime soon! It's from Accessorize and £28 for the matching set. I just love the pretty frills and the nautical feel to it.

Topshop have got some really lovely things in at the moment. I'm loving these:




I love the flowery dress. It's £45 which is a good price. They call it a 'prom' dress, so can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with flat pumps in my opinion. It's so pretty and summery too, but could easily transition into Spring and Autumn with black or navy opaque tights due to the darker colours in the pattern.

And I adore these Beaded Moccasin Pumps (£28). They are very trendy at the moment, but they are also unusual and I really want a pair! Easy to wear with shorts/jeans/dresses too.

I can really imagine the stripey vest (£18) teamed with black leggings and plimsols for a casual outfit, or thrown over a bikini on the beach.
Oh and I almost forgot...

...you'll need one of these (£35, Topshop) for throwing over that pretty summer dress in the cool summer evenings! (I already have mine!)

And as for that white dress... while searching for one on the internet I found this simple cotton one (below). Now it is a bit plain, but it has actually got buttons on the chest (it's difficult to see in the picture), and goes in at the waist. I think it's quite sweet and great for only £17.75 from ASOS! It looks perfect for a casual dress for shopping if worn with sunglasses, a leather belt (like in the picture) and strappy brown or gold sandals, or just as a bikini cover-up.



The 'Celtic Knot' has made its way from bracelets and necklaces to belts, bags, buckles... and now to shoes! I LOVE these Accessorize sandals. They would go with anything (including the dress above) and are only £25. I got a pair of Accessorize sandals last year and they are good quality!

And last but not least... a couple of beautiful dresses from Orion (though you can also get them on ASOS, which is where I found them):





They are both £62, quite expensive (for an 18 year old student, like me), but they really are LOVELY. So if you have the money - go for it! Plus, I'm thinking... day and night? :D They are perfect for beach, shopping, work, clubbing.



Well that brings us to the end of my current summer wishlist. I really had to restrain myself as there are so many beautiful items out there! I may have to return with another entry for summer clothing sometime in the near future!


Until then... happy shopping!


Polly R x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...