Saturday, May 9, 2009

AE T-shirt dress

More damage in a single day aha. And still jobless. Such is life.






I bought this t-shirt dress in cobalt blue AND black, yes I'm crazy. It has a little pocket, me likes. The other dresses are all for people with boobs which I am lacking . $7.18 each , not bad?

And this skirt for $4.78


For some reason, I like cobalt blue now.

I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm depressed these days, no motivation for anything. Summer school has started but I don't have the tiniest motivation to do something for it. Maybe it's better if I drop the courses rather than doing everything only with half of what I'm capable. It's hard to find a summer job eh? Especially when you don't have any interpersonal skills.

Happy Mother's day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...