Monday, May 11, 2009

A girl's gotta do what a girl's got to do!

Eat + shop of course! This was from last week's after class walking alone in downtown shoptrip.Now I think Olivia stacks up on sale items on Tuesday. The rack is pretty full compared to the end of the week.

Ae shirt, Zara Jeans, JOE Fresh Belt, Random scarf from random store, Vietnam Shoes.
HABS watch lol,if you see me wear a watch, it means I have an exam on that day.I really get paranoid if I don't have a watch during an exam.

I love St. Ives scrub!Especially the mild version, the regular version doesn't smell that good.

Very proud of my awesome self made taco. It looks so neat at the beginning. You should see the mess after!


Pandan Cake, it's good I tell you!



Olivia Boutique dress 19.99$ on sale. Impulse buy but I just had to get it. I love all the ruffles around the neck area.




Olivia Boutique cropped cardigan + skirt. 10$ each.My mom fixed the skirt because it was too big on the waist,yay. Cheap 9$ Sirens Skinnies I couldn't resist, I don't remember the last time I shopped there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...