Saturday, May 16, 2009

H&M

SI love H&M. So cheap yet so up to date :)
(And much better quality than good old Primark!)
I went there on Friday and they had lovely decoration. You would expect that in Topshop, but not H&M. There were flowers everywhere - it made me so happy!



Love this skirt. It reminded Polly AB and I of this skirt.
And these dresses. The flowers at the bottom remind me of Motel dresses.
Loving the feathers in the Models' hair!




I was supposed to be saving my money but ended up buying a bikini and one-piece anyway! (They are essentials for the summer after all!)

I love this bikini. It looks quite granny-like but it looks better on. I really like the watercolour flowers.

(bottoms: £6.99, top: £9.99)

The swimsuit is just plain black but is made more interesting by the fact that is has one strap, a gold ring and plaited straps at the back. I also like the way it has a large hole cut out the back :)
(£14.99)




They also have some gorgeous kaftans in at the moment (£14.99). I went again yesterday with my friend and very nearly bought one! They are long enough to wear as a dress with sandals as well as a cover-up on the beach.

Polly R xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...