Saturday, May 2, 2009

River Island

I find that most of River Island clothing is a bit dodgy, but you can find a few nice things in there. I went there yesterday and a couple of items caught my eye!

This oversize blazer is a lovely shape and is great for the summer as a light jacket over dresses or jeans. It is only £49.99 too.


This white dress is so pretty too, and has lovely lace detail. A white dress is an essential for summer! It is only £24.99 as well!


I LOVE both of these tops. They are so summery and nautical. I love the colourful buttons on the right one, and the crochet detail on the left one. They both have shirred waists as well, so would be very flattering! I might have to go back and get of them! The left one is £21.99, and the right £26.99. Not too bad.

Happy shopping!

Polly R x

PS. Do you like our new background? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...