Monday, August 3, 2009

Inspiration

I keep coming across really inspiring pictures, ideas, projects on other blogs. I save them in a "favourites" folder and now they are piling up. Here are a few things that I have been meaning to blog, and a new blog...

I am really excited about a new idea from Lori of automatism called the Benevolent Postcard Society.

Here is the description:

"The Benevolent Postcard Society aims to bring a smile to its members through a one year random exchange of postcards. The exchange starts on September 1 2009 — and in Fall 2010 there'll be a show at a local gallery (and as the response has been so wonderfully positive so far, I'm now considering getting something published)! Interested in giving (and receiving) such random acts of kindness?"

Go HERE to join. I have already joined. I am already wondering what postcards I'm going to use and what to write on them... :)



On another note, how beautiful is this paper lace made and designed by Livy of A Field Journal. I can't get get over how gorgeous it is.

I have been looking for paper doilies for a while in order to make these lovely doily envelopes, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Seeing as this post has been a ramble of ramblings, I'll add in another random thing: my new tumblr blog. I have only recently come across tumblr and I'm not exactly sure what it is or why I made an account, but heigh ho. I have no idea how to find other nice tumblrs to follow, so if you have an blog there or no of any lovely ones, let me know in the comments section :)

I will use it to gather and post lovely photographs. My 'lovely photographs' folder (from around blogs) is simply overflowing and there's too many to post on here. I will also post lots of photographs that I have taken.

So here I am - oh deary me.

Don't ask me why I called it that! It just popped into my head.

Lots of love, Polly R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...