Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just a Minute AUGUST

Wow it seems like just yesterday that I was writing last month's Just a Minute.

I am...
Reading...

I'm only on page 25... and I think it's just a light-hearted holiday read. But it's good so far. I definitely recommend the two books that I read last month. They were both excellent and easy to read. I am going to read A Thousand Splendid Suns next.

Drinking...


Mojitos. Ahhh so refreshing.

Playing...



Perfect for restaurants, airports and those tired evenings after a long day at the beach.

Also Hearts (aka Black B***h!) We also played this at the airport. I won :)

Creating...

Little notebooks made from scrap paper. I made one as a present for my friend. Unfortunately forgot to take a picture, but it was really easy and fun. Just gather scrap paper (I used lined paper, parcel paper, square maths paper and lined paper), find a nice patterned piece for the cover and stitch it down the middle. I then decorated the inside cover and added stamps and little pictures throughout the pages.

Wanting...

To see Coco Avant Chanel.
I can't wait! Has anyone seen it yet? I haven't actually read any reviews... just seen the trailer.




Eating...

Ice creams. It's summer!

I ate lots of mint-choc-chip ice creams in Alderney. I love Twisters too. A childhood fave.


Take part in Just a Minute if you haven't already! It's nice to see what everyone else is up to each month.

Polly R x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...