Monday, October 26, 2009

Urban Outfitters 50% additional sale on sale items!!

After midterms today, I passed by UO as i read on RFD that they had a sale going on on already reduced items with the red tags. It's all 50% off the red tag. Dresses are 30$, T-shirts 10$, Tops 20$ + 50% so you do the math! Pretty cheap considering the retail prices of UO. They had mostly a lot of floral summer stuff like dresses, skirts and some sweaters as well. I got a faux leather vest for 10$ from $110 o__O, a Dress/ Tunic for 10$ but rang at the cash as $5 and a chunky knit batwings sweater for 10$ from $68. Total =$25 + tax yay. I'll add pics later! This was my self reward for finishing midterms I guess. I might go back there tomorrow after work XD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...