Tuesday, May 4, 2010

£1 carboot sale finds


My friend Polly requested this post when we were chatting on Skype. We're so used to showing each other our new purchases and it's now quite difficult seeing as she's in SE Asia! (Some of you might remember that we used to share a blog... all the posts up until January 2010 are from our shared blog - her posts are signed Polly AB and mine are signed Polly R)

So first off I picked up the bag above for £1! I was happy with the price but wasn't sure about the bag at first - it was all crushed and dusty and smelly, but some washing up liquid and a few sprays of Coco Mademoiselle later... I love it :)
I like a bag that can fit a good book in it (or some fold-up ballet flats for wearing after going out!)

This sweet vintage tea tin was also only £1

With only 2 and a half weeks until the final major project deadline, I am stressing out! But I always seem to have the most ideas for blogging when I have an important deadline/ exam revision to do.


If you look on my blog archives, you'll see that I posted by far the most posts in May last year... when I was revising and taking my A-levels! And here we are, May again.
I've filled a whole page of my list book with post ideas. Whyyyy do I have to have so many ideas when I'm supposed to be working, not blogging?!


Do any of you have this problem as well?

xxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...